Live Life to the Fullest
Welcome to Chattanooga Allergy Clinic
The allergists and staff of Chattanooga Allergy Clinic are an experienced and caring team of specialists, board certified in infant, pediatric, adolescent and adult allergy, asthma and immunology. Please click on the links above to learn more about how we may help you.
All CAC Offices Will Be Closed for Memorial Day
In observance of Memorial Day, all CAC sites will be closed on Monday May 25th. We will resume normal business hours on Tuesday May 26th.
Updated Hours Beginning May 30th:
- CAC will resume extended hours and Saturday shot room hours beginning Saturday May 30th.
- Lee Hwy and Hixson locations: Saturday May 30th, Lee Hwy and Hixson will resume Saturday shot room hours from 9am - 1pm.
- Tuesday June 2nd, Lee Hwy and Hixson will resume extended Tuesday Office Hours from 8:30am - 7pm and extended Tuesday shot room hours from 8:30am - 7:30pm.
- Wednesday June 3rd, Lee Hwy and Hixson will resume extended Wednesday Office Hours from 7am - 5pm and extended Wednesday shot room hours from 7am - 4:45pm.
- Ringgold and Cleveland Locations: Thursday June 4th, Ringgold and Cleveland will resume Thursday extended shot room hours from 8:30am - 5:45pm.
- Downtown Location: Wednesday June 3rd, Downtown will resume Wednesday extended shot room hours from 8am - 5:45pm.
Please contact our office at 423-899-0431 with any questions.
CAC Offices Closed Friday, April 17
All of CAC's office locations will be closed on Friday, April 17, 2020, for staff appreciation and safety training. We will resume our normal offices hours on Monday, April 20, 2020. Please feel free to call us at 423-899-0431 with any questions.