Dear Patients of Chattanooga Allergy Clinic,
Coronavirus (COVID-19) has progressed to both Georgia and Tennessee with the number of confirmed cases continuing to grow. It has even prompted the state of Tennessee to declare a State of Emergency. CAC is highly concerned about the spread of this virus especially for many of our patients that are at a higher risk due to their immune deficiencies and/or underlying asthma.
We feel that it is very important during this time for CAC and its patients to work together to be proactive in preventing the spread of this virus for the safety and care of our patients and staff. Patient Recommendations:
** If you have had a FEVER within FIVE days or have an active FEVER, DO NOT come in for your shots or appointment. Call our office to discuss with a nurse/provider and to reschedule. (423) 899-0431.
- Take your prescribed medications as instructed. Strict compliance is very important.
- Frequently wash your hands with soap through the day. Use soap and water for 30 seconds. Use hand sanitizer if soap and water are unavailable. The sanitizer should be at least 60% alcohol.
- Use proper coughing and sneezing etiquette. Use your elbow. Wash hands afterwards.
- Do not shake hands and keep your distance from others.
- Stay home if you’re able. Avoid large gatherings and social events as much as possible.
- If you are experiencing fever, cough, shortness of breath, body aches, severe headaches, vomiting, diarrhea, or any other feelings of illness, please call our office BEFORE coming in for your shots or appointment.
- If you have traveled in the past three weeks or have been in close contact with someone who has traveled in the past three weeks, please call our office BEFORE coming in for your shots or appointment.
We are working diligently to stay up-to-date on all the information available related to the Coronavirus (COVID-19) and will continue to update our patients and staff as new information becomes available. Please exercise extreme caution and do not hesitate to contact our office with any questions.
Thank you for your understanding during this time as we work together to stay healthy and safe. -Chattanooga Allergy Clinic